New Vehicle Sales Representative
New SalesNew Sales
Henna Chevrolet is seeking to fill the following position:
Essential Duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Approaches, greets, and helps any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Assists customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses. Suggests alternative vehicles if necessary.
- Exhibits a high level of commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Understands the terminology of the automotive business and keeps abreast of changes in product technology, incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc.
- Provides thorough product information and demonstration to all prospects.
- Offers test drives to all prospects. Follows dealership procedure to obtain proper identification from customer before test drive begins.
- Takes Trade-ins to U/C Inventory Manager for appraisals when necessary.
- Collects accurate and complete financial data on customers when necessary.
- Uses all reasonable methods of prospecting for new customers daily by telephone.
- Knows and understands the federal, state, and local laws which govern retail commercial vehicle sales.
- Knows and understands equity and values and can explain depreciation to the customer.
- Turns 100% of closed deals to F&I managers and presents properly completed paperwork (i.e. insurance information, trade title, etc.)
- Prepares sold vehicles for delivery (i.e. cleans truck, ensures reconditioning has been completed properly, and ensures all features are operational) prior to customers arrival.
- Delivers vehicle to customers, ensuring that the customer understands the vehicles operation features, warranty, and paperwork.
- Follows up on all post-delivery items, tag/title work, “we-owes”, and special requests to be sure that all customer expectations are met.
- Attends all required sales meetings.
- Maintains a professional business appearance.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Two years of customer service experience
- Vehicle sales experience preferred and/or past sales experience
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Valid Driver’s License