Henna Chevrolet is currently seeking a Full time, biligual individual to represent our business as a Switchboard Operator. This position is Monday thru Saturday. Hours may vary and will be discussed at the interview. We are looking to fill the position as soon as possible.
Provide the Warm Welcome and Fond Farewell to all Members and Guests. Answer phones, direct Members and Guest to their destinations within the dealership, provide business services to our Guests as needed. Demonstrate the power of providing premier customer service to every customer who walks through our doors and via the phone. Build relationships with other team members and strengthen store operations.
-Answer telephone promptly and courteously within 3 rings, direct calls to appropriate areas, and/or take messages and/or deliver messages as necessary.
-Greet and direct Guests to their Departmental destinations
-Converse with Guests. Be outgoing and friendly, and act as an extension of the Sales Department in obtaining prospective sales.
- Assist walk-in and phone customers with reaching the appropriate department or employee in a timely manner
- Establish strong working relationships with employees, sales team and customers to ensure service levels are exceeding customer's expectations.
- Perform various functions including triaging calls; connecting and transferring calls; setting up conference calls; instructing users on telephone procedures; and reporting telephone and equipment malfunctions to the appropriate party.
- Provides a pleasant and helpful phone contact for callers.
- Responsible for opening and closing the switchboard.
- Responsible for the in-house paging system.
- Performs clerical duties as assigned to maintain workflow in the department.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Maintain a clean, professional sales center appearance and ensure that work area remains clean and presentable to the public
- Reliable and prompt to work
- Ability to work cooperatively as part of a team.
- Interact with customers to provide top notch service.
- Upbeat, energetic, positive personality
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Customer Service Experience preferred
- Willing to work flexible schedule when needed
- Typing skills preferred, proper phone etiquette required
- Bilingual required, applicants with ability to converse in Spanish and English will be given preference
All physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work may require sitting for long periods of time, stooping and bending/stretching for files and supplies. Requires occasional lifting of files or paper weighing up to 30 pounds. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, calculator, telephone, copier and other office equipment. Vision must be correctable to 20/20 and hearing must be in the normal range for telephone contacts.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work is performed in an office environment. Involves high levels of contact with coworkers and the public.
*Only serious applicants with the required skills and ability to work the required workdays need apply.
Location of position and interview: 8805 N IH 35 Austin, TX 78753